City living takes on a different flavor in and around St. Petersburg. You can enjoy big-city conveniences, enveloped in a warm, small-town atmosphere. You will feel right at home here.
Let this page be your guide to enjoy city lifestyle to the fullest in the area. Welcome home.
Where to Eat in St. Petersburg, FL
St. Petersburg is emerging as a culinary destination in Central Florida. Find out what all the fuss is about by checking out the best restaurants in the city.
- Casita Taqueria. Looking for simple yet delicious Mexican-inspired fare in St. Petersburg? Head to Casita Taqueria, stat! Their tacos are the best in the city. They have two locations: Central Avenue and 4th Street.
- 400 Beach Seafood and Tap House. Seafood and Sunday brunches are the specialty in this Beach Drive restaurant. Their food is so good, 400 Beach Seafood and Tap House is one of the best restaurants in the whole state.
- Sea Salt. You are getting more than salty food at Sea Salt. The chef here uses over a hundred types of salt to create great flavors and unforgettable dining experiences. Culinary innovation aside, Sea Salt’s wine cellar is sure to impress.
- Parkshore Grill. Scrumptious steaks and fish are the specialty at Parkshore Grill, a contemporary American eatery. Dine in one of the private rooms or al fresco.
- Noble Crust of St. Petersburg. Noble Crust is a stylish restaurant where you can get everything, from delicious Italian food to craft beer.
What to Do in St. Petersburg, FL
St. Petersburg takes city lifestyle up a notch with the plethora of activities it offers. The following are great primers to everything that makes St. Petersburg one of a kind.
- Go on an arts and culture tour in the city. St. Petersburg is home to an exciting local arts and culture community. There are traditional museums, such as the Dali Museum, as well as colorful displays of public art all over the city. Better yet, St. Petersburg has six distinct art districts!
- Experience the local sports scene. Sports is well and alive in St. Petersburg. The calendar features a wide variety of sporting events, including pro golf tournaments to soccer matches. St. Petersburg is also home to two teams: Tampa Bay Rays and Tampa Bay Rowdies.
- Visit all the parks in the city. Did you know that St. Petersburg is home to over 220 parks? That’s right. You can find your favorite park in this tour and frequent that afterwards.
- Explore the great outdoors. City lifestyle in St. Petersburg involves all the outdoor pursuits in the area. That includes miles and miles of city trails and blueways, as well as hundreds of acres of nature preserves and wilderness areas. And these are all located within St. Petersburg.
Jump on the City Lifestyle Bandwagon in St. Petersburg
It is time for you to experience St. Petersburg’s unique brand of city living. Estabrooks Group can make that happen.
Contact David and Allison Estabrooks today at (727) 460-4061 to learn more about condos for sale in St. Petersburg FL.